- I've been having really bad finger pain (I'm looking into Silver Ring Spints).
- My brain fog has been really bad lately.
- I'm moving in 2 weeks (I'll get into that in a little bit)
- I know I would post more if I knew I didn't have to write as much
Also, I will be starting to update this blog every Tuesday. So here's a couple updates lately.
- Shoulder brace
- I got it and its very good! It's hard to get on so I usually need help but it reduces dislocations.
- Well, I'm going to redo freshman year but take some online classes so I can still hopefully graduate on time (2016). I really think it's the right decision because I want to start high school off with good grades. As long as I make smart decisions with my health and school then I should still be able to get into a good college.
- So I'm moving to Arizona (about an hour south of Tuscan) on the 17th. 2 WEEKS. I can't believe it. There is so much to do and things to pack up and friends to say goodbye to , its crazy. Everything is going to change so much. AHH.
- Physical Therapy
- I'm not in it for the moment but I plan to get back into it once I find a good place in AZ.
- I'm thinking about getting back into dance. Maybe hip hop or ballet? I found a good studio in AZ so we will see.
- Now that I know I'll be in AZ, I can find a good group of doctors to figure out a treatment plan.
Alright, thats it for now. If I think of anything else I'll post again :)